Review legislation, processes and procedure to allow:
- Government systems to be reviewed to ensure they are applicable and appropriate with current social and economic conditions.
- Government departments (ie Centrelink, ATO) to communicate efficiently within and across departments.
- Mutually respectful and efficient communication between Government departments and their customers, including clear, simple and logical information request forms.
- Ongoing, appropriate and efficient mechanisms to accept feedback.
- Staffing levels are based on merit to meet business requirements.
- Use current and emerging technology to save time and money and increase efficiency.