For positive difference and positive change.
Honesty, integrity, accountability, ethics, transparency and efficiency.
- Truth, accountability, transparency and efficiency in the Government, Public Service and corporations.
- No taxpayer funded bailouts.
- Review processes and penalties for any individual or organisation who knowingly mishandle customer or taxpayer funds.
- Review not-for-profit organisations to ensure their tax liability status and responsibility to the community is honoured.
- Any organisation whose members are found to be involved in abuse should pay compensation.
- A voting system which has integrity and works to ensure that a candidate needs votes, not technicalities, to be elected.
- Ban political donations – Members of Parliament work for voters, not lobbyists.
- Better funding and better funds management for:
- Adequate research for continued effective ecological management.
- Fundamental services and infrastructure
- Programs to help disadvantaged people build confidence, develop skills, become self reliant and build a better future.
- Renewable energy initiatives and incentives.